DT To SF (“Virgin And Sexfriend”) [English], by Utu

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (75 votes, average: 3.96 out of 5)
By Oliver (AKA the Admin) on 29 comments
HNG! She'd make the perfect sexfriend.

<—- Woah o_o
Sometimes, the most erotic image of a whole hentai share will be that of a fully clothed woman. Just… look at her… :shock:

THAT FUCKFEST ! :D
A “sexually confident” guy takes his inexperienced kouhai to one of his sexfriends’ place, and – oh, the hentai odds (100%) – it’s the female colleague on whom the lad has a crush.

What doesn’t follow is netorare and virgin crush.

What does follow is a superb threesome, full of lust, of fluids, of energy, of booze and of joy. The lad feels that jealousy bubble show up, and he simply – pop! – discards it, even winning his prize in the end, it wasn’t just sex eventually ^___^

That was a great read, and the girls body ! Generous, smiling, welcoming ! Even with the whiteout censorship, she was shining. Thank you so much, Happy Merchants, for this release ! ^_^
By the same artist, I also share A Dog’s Job.

Oh, and for the lazy. DT stands for “doutei”, meaning “virgin” in familiar Japanese, while SF stands for “sexfriend”.

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery

Download the Free Hentai Manga in a Zip file
(18 MB, 19 pictures, English)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

Tahaar30
Tahaar30

Hi, both links lead to the picture gallery, no download link :'(
Thank you for having an eye on it.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Tahaar30

woops lol

thank you Tahaar, I'm on it !

cris
cris

ohhh the face on teaser pic is soooo sweet!!

TndX
TndX

Oliver, i sent you an email weeks ago and didn't get a reply. Am i on you blocked list or something?

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  TndX

Errr… I don't block people, but on the other hand I have this horrible habit of reading an email, letting the email get marked as read, and then forgetting to reply on the spot. After which, "of course", I forget to come back and reply.

There are rare occasions of valid mails lost in the spambox, but it's in majority my own fault, most of the time.

Could you send it again ? Sorry :)

TndX
TndX

Ok, done.

MHM
MHM

Damm, … the HNNNGGG!!!" level of Miharu-chan is OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!! xD

MHM
MHM
Reply to  MHM

Oliver and HurpDurp could probably start assembling a gallery of their own – erotic images of fully-clothed women. THIS will certainly fit into such a gallery, as will another from something posted last year – the name escapes me, but a search will locate it.

Mousse9
Mousse9
Reply to  MHM

You mean the tanned. blonde convenience store clerk who gets proposed by some random guy, and you see a GREAT shot of her from behind, fully clothed?

Or maybe even, the incredibly beautiful darkskinned prostitute?

MHM
MHM
Reply to  Mousse9

Thou dost readeth my mind. :D :D :D :D :D

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  MHM

Mousse, your links are among the best, indeed =)

Billy Mays
Billy Mays

Sloppy seconds? No thanks

This was vanilla, smeared in another guy's smegma.

Umbal
Umbal
Reply to  Billy Mays

Well said.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Umbal

I never can't take too seriously people who dislike the idea of sloppy seconds. Even in fiction, it's incomprehensible to desire for a girl to be as good as a slut while she'll be your first.

I mean, if it's your fetish, hey, sure, but that's, in a way, even less "solid" than, I don't know, alien dickgirls.

Billy Mays
Billy Mays

If she had just been fucking another guy in front of me and i was offered to stick it in her, i'd say no.

Then sharing her with another bloke afterwards? Not my cup of tea.

Umbal
Umbal

It`s not about being her "First" (i assume you meant it like that) but seeing my crush getting fucked in front of my very eyes would break my little fragile heart.

Billy Mays
Billy Mays
Reply to  Umbal

It's not about taking her virginity, but sticking it in her, just after another guy's shagged her. That's what i'm not into.

otis
otis

electrolytes!

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  otis

Doesn't matter, had booze ! :D

InLove
InLove

My god, I don't think I've ever been more attracted to a hentai heroine in my life.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  InLove

Let's wish you a long life and many more hentai girls to attract you even more than that :D

happiestmerchant
happiestmerchant

Just a heads up, the 'to' in the title isn't the English 'to', it's the Japanese particle 'と / to' which is basically the English 'and'. So if you want to translate the title it'd be 'DT and SF'/'Vrgin and Sexfriend'.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin

Haaa, my bad !

I imagined the title was already in English. Well, thank you very much, dear Merchant :)

Murder3
Murder3

This picture is really erotic, but the manga is a let-down to me.

Billy Mays
Billy Mays
Reply to  Murder3

Aye, she's a slut. And the other guy is a bit of an asshat.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Billy Mays

But… but… I LOVE SLUTS !

I can't help making a real life parallel, and remember all those years where meeting a slut like that would have been the luckiest day of my life :D

Bond Travolta

Wow, first the two fairly realistic & intellectual manga by Toruneko and now this.

I like it. At least it tells you that life isn't always made for each other from the start. That and we have libido in all of us, some more intense than the others and it's okay if some person is being honest to themselves & it doesn't get them into trouble, fully knowing what they get into. It's also okay to have unrequited feelings (whether mutual or not) & to keep it a secret, or even to be honest to each other about it. It's also okay to get into a weird mess at a point in life, if you realize it & decided to make it better for the both of you. It's kinda touching that she's actually affected by his feelings and cares for it. Certainly a vanilla in my book. :)

And Miharu is one of the best girls I've yet seen in any hentai manga. That face, that meaty body & all the hot poses she put up in the act.. Too bad it's a one shot. I'd like to see more of her, but this time around with the action exclusive to only her and him, without that 'player'.

Also, Oliver, Utu seems like a great artist. Apparently he's been around long enough to have also released a tank, Hatsujou Complex. Needless to say, the art is almost as good as your current share: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/784600/cb280d8d1f/

Only in chinese though. :(

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Bond Travolta

Only in Chinese ? Argh, really, that's too bad.

Well, who knows, some day, in the future… we can hope…

Your comment also reassured me, you at least found the goodness in this manga :)

MRC
MRC

The art is great, the censored is the worst and the story…. well, original in some points.