Nudist Beach Ni Shuugakuryokou De chapters 1-9 [English, 244 pictures: THE MANGA IS COMPLETE, AT LAST!!! :D], by Shiwasu No Okina

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (60 votes, average: 4.18 out of 5)
By Oliver (AKA the Admin) on 41 comments

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god OH MY GOD

–Update: at last, this post has become obsolete ^_^
Please follow that link for the:
– complete
– based on tankoubon scans
– uncensored
version of this manga :twisted:

Little bonus! ^_^

someone
someone

Old news. it has been complete from ages ago -.-

someone
someone

It’s the truth bro.

Stevield
Stevield
Reply to  someone

It maybe ages ago but Oliver did make a smaller version which I’m very grateful as a human being…

someone
someone
Reply to  Stevield

I am not denying Oliver awesome job “thank you Oliver” but he said “Shiwasu No Okina’s Nudist Beach has had its 9th and final chapter translated” but that was like 6 months ago

Anon
Anon

It really is in this case, though they didn’t release it until now. This isn’t the final version though, they’ve said as much on Exhentai and I also submitted a decent amount of QC to them as well which I imagine they’ll make eventually, possibly when they release the tank version. So keep an eye out for updates.

Other guy !amNjNJWXH2.
Other guy !amNjNJWXH2.

The e-hentai chapters are resized because they were originally meant for /h/ reading only, and hosted on a private imgur gallery. I uploaded full size but unfinished pages to a private e-hentai gallery and shared the auto-resized versions.

Then I figured, why not put all of it on imgur, so everything except the first chapter (too small) is the auto-resized version, for height consistency (and upload ease). The user who uploaded it to e-hentai must have gotten it from there.

The full size chapters are still unfinished on my computer, so that’s incentive for me to finish them… and then there’s the tank…

Alexandrine Library
Alexandrine Library
Reply to  someone

So what? Oliver’s reviews are a sideshow – for the ones who enjoy reading, I mean.

MHM
MHM

And from the preview pic, it seems the other boys finally “get some”.

Lukasz6969
Lukasz6969

Finally this is complete:D:D Thank you very much NogardNogard, Other guy, Steph18 and !amNjNJWXH2. Also thanks a lot Oliver for share and small version:)

Zero
Zero

just asking but whats with the “cheatting” part in the tags

someone
someone
Reply to  Zero
Zero
Zero
Reply to  someone

oh thank you, i may skip that part lol, thanks for the heads up dood^^

Umbal
Umbal

*Jedi hand wave* “You want to decensor this one!”

Umbal
Umbal

I meant the tank version. <.<
And please don`t hate me senpai. *sob*

H-member

oh, “cencored” :((

someone
someone
Reply to  H-member

Lol i feel you bro

thatguy
thatguy

Sensei only gets fucked for 4 pages, biggest let down other than that, amazing book. Made a character poll for fun. Thing this is the best cast Okina’s done yet. Vote to see how your favorite girl places.

Currently the rankings are:

11th Nagahama Hina
12th Inui Shizuha
13th Nogi Kiina
14th Ishibashi Haruko

Morphin
Morphin

Happy for the rest of the guy in the class at the end :p
Imagine yourself in their shoes, 1 complete day almost impotent while another fuck every girls before you….

EeeJay
EeeJay

It’s a crime against humanity to censor these. Thanks for more SNO!

MHM
MHM
Reply to  EeeJay
Other guy !amNjNJWXH2.
Other guy !amNjNJWXH2.

This is complete but not done. But I can’t complain since the massive delay is my fault, as the typesetter/cleaner. Notice the cleaning isn’t done and the SFX isn’t labeled or replaced.

I know Nogard, Sands and I have lurked/posted both here and on 4chan but apparently you don’t. This was on /h/ for ages as a stop-gap while I had job-related problems. Job is stable now but I still haven’t finished it, argh.

Anyway, we still plan to complete editing both the magazine and the tankoubon scans. Get something out hopefully before the tankoubon is a year old. But we did some work on that already. I’ve also gotten in touch with the decensoring crowd but I can’t promise a timeframe on that.

The script here isn’t final. I got a bit too creative while typesetting the last parts, we found out one of the girls’ names was wrong, and only last week we got new revisions.

Mousse9
Mousse9

Holy crap, that bonus full color ending! There is seriously something to say for full color,even if some nuances in black and white are missed. Case in point, I had completely forgotten about the hot teacher, and there is a BIG difference about knowing she’s blond with blue eyes, and SEEING it. That was an EPIC ending. You’ve got another fan favorite here, Oliver.

Katsu
Katsu

that took forever..lol

MRC
MRC

Honestly this is one of the works of Shiwasu No Okina than i’m less enjoy. Maybe if all the male have different stories with the girls, will be more enjoyable.
Well, maybe im don´t fan of harem stories. And the story of this work look more improvised that planned

ero sennin
ero sennin

BEST SCHOOL TRIP EVER!!!

SomaHeir
SomaHeir

Good stuff!! Thanks Oliver-san!!!

NogardNogard
NogardNogard
Max
Max

Agreed with Oliver.
Leeches are leeches, though, they evolved to say something besides the usual succumb habit… as you can see someone proofs the evolution process below. (What? Nobel Prize for meh? Nah-no, but thanks, LoL)
Anyways, many of the sponsor links I tried clicking on to help did not work… so maybe you wanna check it?

* Example: >>> http://www.hugehentai.net