Ore No Neesan [English, 258 pictures], by Fuuga

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (34 votes, average: 3.53 out of 5)
By Oliver (AKA the Admin) on 3 comments

Zero complaints. YISS!

Oh man, it’s good, when you can share TWO Fuuga releases on the same day :twisted:

Here we are with Ore No Neesan, a splendid 258 pages long volume made of 2 distinct story arcs.
– The first one is comedy oriented, about a female cousin starting to live with her “onii-chan” (a flag was raised) after the death of her unpopular grandpa. She finds the young man is funnily obsessed, but he’s also in honest love with her, which is nice (yay, vanilla!)
– The second one had a more dramatic WTF note, a woman marries into a 75% scumbag malfunctioning & abusive family, in which she is treated like shit. The remaining 25% being the guy with whom she will find redemption and salvation together, concluding things with a most satisfying blast.

Graphically, Fuuga draws well, and even then, among Fuuga’s works, Ore No Neesan was exceptionally good. Plenty of varied and arousing positions, almost zero censorship, flushed and sincere horny faces (which is so nice, when normally every Fuuga girl keeps a poker face), and, in the first arc, the girl was a total looker with a great hourglass figure and a nicely arched back :twisted:

Asides from that, I’ll mention the permanent Fuuga fundamentals: wincest, the characters’ striking lack of facial expressions despite their complex inner lives, malfunctioning families in which nobody is “normal”, and how you end up stuck reading and have a hard time to believe it’s already been over 200 pages ;)

We owe this excellent release to Iridesyo and sIlVeR95, thank you so much! :jap:

(For MORE, Cf. The List of ALL Fuuga’s Works on HentaiRules)

Hentai collectors, you may want to remove one share I made from your collections, as it’s now become obsolete.
It is:
Daisuki Na Hito (“Favourite Person”) (it’s the first chapter of the present volume.)

And now, the download & gallery links :)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery

Download the Free Hentai Manga in a Zip file
(192 MB, 258 pictures, English)

Or you can also use the Alternative:
Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2 – or – Zip Mirror #3

Notify of

newest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
2 years ago

I want to fap, but the plot won’t let me.

Kurzwaltz Messer
Kurzwaltz Messer
2 years ago
Reply to  oldbrokenhands

Fuuga’s works are generally like that, but the second story is much less conducive to fapping than usual.

2 years ago

First part was wholesome!