There are too many posts to generate a one-page list of everything (today as I update this page, the 28th of September 2013, there are 7343 posts on hentairules.net). My server, when asked to load a list of ALL the posts, simply responds with the Apache equivalent of “go fuck yourself, dude, are you insane ?“.
Instead, here are year-based lists, and bonus tips and hacks
Refining results to just one month, for instance : https://www.hentairules.net/2010/08/
Advanced sorting and Advanced Search : you can combine sorting and searching criteria and show just what you need!
Shake your neurons, let go of your genitalia for a minute (perv!), and have fun =)
See these self-explanatory examples
– A practical example, you only want to find complete hentai mangas, having anal sex, and with a vanilla story line. For this, in the list of all the Categories – in the upper right column, below the Twitter birdy -, you click on Complete English Mangas. Then you click in the URL bar and you add, in the end, “?s=anal”, and, to have both anal and vanilla, you add after this “+vanilla”, it would give you :
– https://www.hentairules.net/category/complete-english-hentai-manga+uncensored-hentai/?s=hilarious (you can get the category-full-name from the category’s link in the sidebar – hover your mouse pointer above it or click it – and copy what comes after hentairules.net/, and if you don’t add the final ?s=hilarious, you’re simply showing all posts belonging simultaneously to the complete mangas and the uncensored hentai categories.)
– https://www.hentairules.net/2009/?s=saigado (a “blog-like” display of the results, all the posts from 2009 featuring the keyword “Saigado”)
– https://www.hentairules.net/?m=2009/?s=saigado (different in display from the above, an “archives-like” display of the results, without images and descriptions, with only post titles)
– https://www.hentairules.net/2010/?cat=9 (this is the only way to display all the posts belonging to a given category for a given year. And, boy, that one is tricky, it’s using the database’s category numbers, in alphabetical order, instead of the official category names. Here they are : 3 = animated gifs, 4 = big manga packs, 23 = complete English mangas, 5 = computer graphics, 6 = doujinshi, 7 = English-translated, 8 = great artists, 1291 = hentai audio, 1471 = hentai games, 9 = incest, 18 = just talking, 21 = lemons, 11 = movies, 19 = occidental style, 13 = original mangas, 14 = other languages, 27 = polls, 105604 = redirection pages, 24 = uncensored and 20 = unsorted pictures)
– https://www.hentairules.net/2014/05/?cat=23&s=funny (an example in which you combine filtering date : may 2014, category: complete mangas, and search keyword: funny)
– https://www.hentairules.net/tag/wtf-hentai/?cat=23 (here you refine by tag-name, and by category-name afterwards)
(showing the most popular posts, the ones getting the highest and most numerous votes. You can combine it with other filtering criteria.)
– https://www.hentairules.net/tag/happy-sex+drama/ (With that syntax, “hentairules.net/tag/” followed by a list of the names of the tags separated by “+” symbols, you can get a list of the posts belonging to the tags you want. Fair warning, it’s only in the middle of 2014 that I started adding the tags myself and gave up on the previous system in which people would submit or remove tags themselves, that led to lots of worthy tags being removed for stupid reasons, and lots of stupid irrelevant tags added to the posts. So, well, the tags are not a perfect system for old stuff, sorry I have to tell you this.
– https://www.hentairules.net/tag/happy-sex+drama/?s=abgrund (demonstration that you can filter posts by tags AND add a search query to them, with the addition in the end of ?s=”keyword”)