I wanted to catch up on an interesting mangaka, Azasuke Wind.
The style is very hardcore (might there be more anal than vaginal? ^^), and there’s little room for feelings, it’s a brutal world, driven by desire. That gives us straight dark stories (rape, mindbreak) or kinky not-truly-dark stories (domination, fetishes of rape and abuse sublimated in sexual plays), depending on the mangaka’s whim.
I’m not sure this will be for everyone’s tastes, but I believe it’s worth sharing, in my eyes it’s more than “industrial” porn, there’s talent, unique traits, and personally I took a great liking to the kinky relationships between Levy and Rock in several volumes, they’re twisted, unable to enjoy “normal” sex, so they settle for more, erm, exotic forms of fulfillment…
Here’s the list of the 10 volumes I repacked in my post:
– Analbeit: with Reuse, the darkest of the volumes. Hanaru, from AnoHana (lemme google for the full name: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai), betrayed and raped
– Distorted Love: Levy and Rock, from Black Lagoon, with their kinky games, (almost) pretend rape
– Paraphilia: Levy and Rock, from Black Lagoon, with their kinky games, asphyxiation play
– Reuse: Tenryuu, from Kantai Collection, treated as a, quote: “jeez latrine”, and later, a, quotation again, “semen receptacle”. I’ve read merrier hentai. Depressing, dreadful.
– Sick From Drinking: Levy and Rock, from Black Lagoon, plenty of booze, and to my surprise, no kinky game, that one is as close to vanilla as twisted characters like Levy and Rock can go
– Slave Secretary: Roy Mustang, from Full Metal Alchemist, is made to watch his dear lieutenant Riza, mindbroken, treated as a cum dump, netorare vibes
– Sleeping Revy: Levy and Rock, from Black Lagoon, with their kinky games, spiking a drink, taking advange of the still victim
– Super Big Size: Levy and Dutch, alcohol and sex
– Threaten: Rock and Balalaika, from Black Lagoon
– Welcome To The Fuckin’ Paradise: Levy and Rock, from Black Lagoon, Rock found Levy’s adult vids on the internet, she finds out, that one is as close to vanilla as twisted characters like Levy and Rock can go.
(Oh, a note: yeah, I got used to writing “Levy” over a decade ago, deal with it, sorry if it’s Revy otherwise.)